A pressure demand apparatus designed to maintain a slight positive pressure of air inside the facepiece during inhalation and exhalation. Positive-pressure helps prevent contaminants from entering the facepiece, should there be small breaks in the face-to-facepiece seal. Already one of the most popular families of industrial SCBAs (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) on the market today, MSA’s AirHawk MMR air mask, incorporates SCBA technologies available for industrial, agricultural, wastewater, HazMat and HVAC work. Offers lightweight, durability and comfort in an economical package. Designed with the user in mind, the AirHawk SCBA will go with you in the many applications that do not require NFPA-1981 compliance. In addition, the AirHawk is available in both low-and high-pressure versions.
- Safety, Simplicity and Reliability
- Firehawk MMR for ease of use and ergonomics
- Optional Workline Available
- Ultra Elite Facepiece compatible with PremAire Supplied Air Respirator System.
- Full Line of Carbon Cylinders available in 30', 45' and 60' Capacities
- Available with a Nylon or Kevlar Harness Assembly